Algae-based Products for a Sustainable Future
Cellana, a leading developer of algae-based bioproducts, uses the most productive plants on earth—marine microalgae—to photosynthetically produce its ReNew™ line of Omega-3 EPA and DHA oils, animal feed, and biofuel feedstocks. Cellana’s patented ALDUO™ system, a series of photobioreactors coupled with open ponds, enables low-cost, continuous production of diverse strains of microalgae. Since 2009, Cellana has operated its Kona Demonstration Facility, a 6-acre, state-of-the-art production and research facility in Hawaii.To date, over 20 metric tons of whole algae (dry weight) have been produced using Cellana’s ALDUO™ process with highly diverse strains, making ALDUO™ one of the most flexible, thoroughly tested, and validated outdoor algae production technologies in the world. Learn more.
Our ReNew™ Line of Products
News & Events
- 11.03.2016 | Cellana and PIVEG Sign Letter of Intent for the Joint Development and Commercialization of High-Value Algae Biomass for Omega-3s and Other High-Value Applications li>
- 08.06.2015 | Martin Sabarsky, CEO of Cellana, Appointed New Board Chair of Algae Biomass Organization li>
- 03.25.2015 | Cellana Biofuels Digests 2015 5-Minute Guide li>
- 03.11.2015 | Cellana Appoints David Anton as Chief Operating Officer and Board Director li>
- 10.02.2014 | State of the Algae Industry: 10 Top-Level commercial leaders look at the path to scale li>
Marine microalgae hold great promise for tackling the global need for sustainability, better health, energy security, and climate stability. And ReNew™ Algae are produced by the most environmentally friendly means possible.
Learn more »