Algae-based Products for a Sustainable Future
Cellana, Inc., a leading developer of algae-based bioproducts, uses the most productive plants on earth — marine microalgae — to photosynthetically produce its ReNew™ line of Omega-3 EPA and DHA oils, animal feed/food, and biofuel feedstocks. Cellana’s patented ALDUO™ system enables economic, sustainable, and consistent production of photosynthetic, non-GMO algae at industrial scale. Cellana intends to construct and operate commercial facilities to produce these products as integrated algae-based biorefineries.
Our ReNew™ Line of Products
Marine microalgae hold great promise for tackling the global need for sustainability, better health, energy security, and climate stability. And ReNew™ Algae are produced by the most environmentally friendly means possible.
Learn more »
News & Events
- 02.07.2017 | Cellana and Living Ink Enter into a Joint Development and Offtake Agreement for Sustainable Algae Inks li>
- 11.03.2016 | Cellana and PIVEG Sign Letter of Intent for the Joint Development and Commercialization of High-Value Algae Biomass for Omega-3s and Other High-Value Applications li>
- 08.06.2015 | Martin Sabarsky, CEO of Cellana, Appointed New Board Chair of Algae Biomass Organization li>
- 03.25.2015 | Cellana Biofuels Digests 2015 5-Minute Guide li>
- 03.11.2015 | Cellana Appoints David Anton as Chief Operating Officer and Board Director li>